2010年1月31日日曜日

surprise

I rushed to Aso station to catch up Daniel and Yeni a short time later they left for Fukuoka, to collect the room key that they forgot to return.

Halfway to the station, I found them walking toward South, opposite direction to the station. They also found me waving hand. I just thought they realized the key and came back to ASO BASE to return it. But it was not. They bought some flowers for us.



I don't think I could express my gratitude as much as I feel. Maybe I always don't.
You don't have to of course, but I greatly appreciate it.

We are just happy if our guests spend a good time in ASO BASE BACKPACKERS.

My wife was surprised to see me holding flowers, though she knew those are not from me at a glance. She also thrilled by your thoughtfulness .

Cheers Daniel and Yeni!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿